This website was created for the sole purpose of gathering links and reviews of not only Japanese fashion online stores, but also other Asian online shops. The biggest fears of shopping online are whether the clothes will fit, if the quality of the clothing is worth the money you are paying, or if the website is even trustworthy. In the "Directory" section, you will find links to online shops with experienced buyer reviews to help with questions new buyers may have. Magazine scans, hair tutorials, makeup tutorials and other downloads are also available in the Blog.
When shopping for Asian fashion online...
- Always remember that you get what you pay for. In other words, don't expect too much for that $6 blouse/top that you purchased from that one Chinese wholesale website.
- Check the website you are purchasing from for an SSL Certificate. This is for your own security. Identity theft is a serious issue.
- Don't buy from suspicious and shabby looking websites. There are plenty of people out there trying to rip you off. A good/decent looking website takes alot of time, effort, & money and most scammers are not willing to put in any of those.
- Research before you buy. Check our directory to see reviews on several online shops.
- Have a measuring tape on hand. Almost all the clothes are "free size" and the listed measurements are in CM (Standard measuring unit for Asian countries).